Drinking Water on Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up!
Were you familiar with the habit of drinking water right after waking up that Japanese have? It is very old tradition intended for treating various diseases that emerged around World War 2. All of those diseases were published in a Japanese newspaper. The benefits of drinking water on empty stomach are scientifically supported. Many studies have proven that this treatment provides amazing results in treating various severe diseases.
Some of the issues that this water treatment can cure are the following:
- Blood fat
- Menstrual disorders
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Heart system
- Accelerated heart beat
- Body aches
- Diseases of the ear, nose and throat
- All eye diseases
- Diseases of the uterus
Instructions for Performing the Water Therapy:
- Right after waking up, before even brushing your teeth, take 4 glasses of water or 200 ml.
- Then, proceed with your regular activities, such as brushing your teeth. Don’t eat nor drink anything in the next 45 minutes.
- Once the 45 minutes pass you are allowed to eat and drink as you normally do.
- People who are old, sick or for whatever reason are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, can start by drinking as much as they are able to. They will gradually increase the amount and eventually reach the required dose of 4 glasses of water.
- Don’t eat or drink anything after your breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the next 2 hours.
- This water treatment can help your with numerous diseases. However, even a completely healthy person will enjoy in the boost of energy obtained from this method.
As mentioned in the final point, this method should not only be used for helping with the diseases outlined in the article. It is recommended to include the water treatment in your daily diet, as it doesn’t cause any side effects, it will make you feel more energized, it will improve your body functions, and it can do wonders for your overall health.
The method itself has the ability to heal constipation in 10 days; gastritis in 10 days; hypertension (high blood pressure) in 30 days, and diabetes in 30 days.
Source : www.healthylifetricks.com