People frequently get confused when it comes to the health ID card. The Indian government is behind this project. It tries to make healthcare services more accessible. The goal behind this card is that each & every person of a minority class should be able to access medical services essential for a human.
Aadhaar numbers are used for identification and verification on the health ID card. Indian Government carries out many healthcare initiative schemes. However, each serves a distinct function. Find out how the National Health card differs in the blog.
About the health card
Ayushman Bharat Health Account, previously known as Health ID, is known by its complete name. It is a 14-digit unique identification number associated with the Aadhaar card. It is made available by the Indian government to make it simpler for citizens to receive healthcare benefits and to centrally store their electronic medical records.
Contrary to the Ayushman Bharat identity card, the health ID is accessible to all citizens. Users of the ABHA healthcare benefit from having access to healthcare services. like registration, booking doctor appointments, and keeping electronic medical information.
A Health ID card serves as a one-stop identity for all healthcare-related activities. It facilitates access to and management of a person’s total wellness. The health ID card is connected to numerous insurance plans and health-related programs, offering additional benefits.
Benefits you get from a national health ID card
The healthcare sector has aggressively embraced digital technology in recent years. As a result, medical data may be kept, accessed, and assessed more quickly. Benefits of the ABHA national health card include:
- Different & reliable identity: It creates a distinctive identity across various healthcare providers throughout the healthcare ecosystem. This identity is trustworthy.
- Unified benefits: It connects your specific ABHA number to all healthcare benefits, including insurance plans and public health initiatives.
- You can view your health-related information using a few straightforward steps, including test results, medication prescriptions, and more.
- Patients can give their medical history to a physician while visiting a new physician using the health ID card. This will give the doctor an idea about their existing issues.
- Additionally, this card is accepted by AYUSH treatment facilities. Among the options are Ayurveda, yoga, natural medicine, Unani, and homeopathy.
- Easy access: By putting all of your medical records in one folder, the ABHA card makes it easier to retrieve your medical records. Eliminating the inconvenience of bringing all your medical documentation to the doctor with you every time.
- Simple PHR registration: It offers a simple PHR (Personal Health Records) registration process for applications like the ABHA application for sharing health data.
Get the Health Card and Access Your Medical History
Health ID helps you keep all your medical records in digital format in one place. Having an ABHA health card makes accessing your past, present & future medical documents easy. If you wish to get your national health card, Bajaj Finserv Health is well-equipped to serve you a way through. Get your card generated now through our website.