Let’s Learn About Cobra 120 Mg BlauwEn Rood
Erectile dysfunction is when the man cannot achieve or maintain a penile erection for sexual intercourse. It is also referred to as impotence. It can cause stress, anxiety, low self-confidence, and eventually ruin your relationship with your partner. These are all the effects of erectile dysfunction. It is a very common cause which is seen in millions of men. Different pills are available for men, which will be essential. The most common one is viagra. Viagra or any such pill will lead to nitric oxide production, causing the blood vessels to relax. This will increase the blood flood to the penis, and thus with sexual stimulation, it is possible to get a successful erection.
Kamagra and Cenforce are also two drugs which have sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient. They are used for treating erectile dysfunction. Similarly, COBRA 120 MG blauwen rood uses this opportunity to get to know you better. Kamagra is taken with a 100 mg dosage, whereas the COBRA 120 tablet takes 20 mg more than the regular dose. It is a strong pill and must be taken carefully.
COBRA 120 MG blauwen rood is one of the drugs which are taken for erectile dysfunction. It is a generic form of generic viagra.
Here are some details and medical information on the red and blue version pills of Cobra 120 mg:
- Active Ingredient – The main core ingredient is Sildenafil Citrate of 120 mg dosage.
- Administration (Usage and Dosage) – The safe dosage of Cobra will be taking 1 tablet of 120 mg. This should be consumed after consultation with the doctor and a prescription.
- How to consume – The effect of this drug will become effective after 30-60 minutes. The tablet should be consumed with water. The effectiveness lasts for about 4 to 6 hours. It is necessary to avoid large or fatty meals when this medicine has to be consumed. Also, consuming grapefruit should be avoided. Alcohol should be strictly avoided for the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Side Effects –
- Lower blood pressure
- Flushing or facial redness
- Heart palpitations
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Visual disturbance
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle pain
- Labored breathing
- Redness of skin slurred blue nib
- Erection longer than 4 hours
- Severe decrease on the day for waiting
- Warnings –
It is important to know that in certain cases, this drug is not permitted.
- Heart-Related & Cardiovascular diseases
- Stroke (heart attack)
- Cardiac failure or unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipient
- Interactions –
You should not take this medicine if you are consuming any of the following meds – Nitro-glycerine medicines, nitroprusside medicines, amyl nitrate, organ donor recipient medicines, an azole antifungal medicine.
Thus, proper care should be taken before consuming it. Also, eating healthy, exercising, and improving lifestyle help in addition to taking these medicines.