Hair care should be as much of a priority as skincare would be to you. Your hair can make or break your appearance and more so, you must take good care of your hair for your overall health and hygiene. If you’re someone who dreams of locks as good as you see them in the hair commercials, you might want to put some consistent effort towards it. While there are many hair conditions that people deal with, hair thinning is one of the most common one that people like to know more about. And we’re here to tell you all about the causes of thin hair as well as natural remedies for thick hair.
Causes of Thin Hair:
– Nutrition: If you don’t maintain a balanced diet throughout your life, it can start to take a toll on your hair quality which can result in thin hair. A nutritional meal will work around making your hair stronger and healthier.
– Stress: A long period of significant stress can also be a cause of hair thinning. And when stress causes thinning hair, you will be able to notice your hair return to its normal volume once the stress is reduced or begins to pass.
– Vitamin D Deficiency: When your body lacks vitamin D, it can result in hair thinning or hair loss altogether. Vitamin D stimulates the hair follicles that help with hair growth and when there is a lack of this vitamin, it can affect hair health.
– Male or Female Pattern Hair Loss: Male or female pattern baldness together are called androgenetic alopecia. Genes and hormones are the cause of this hair condition. It can affect teenagers, over half of males aged 50 or older and women following menopause.
- Coconut, Cocoa and Cinnamon: In a bow, take 10 tablespoons of coconut cream, half a cup of cocoa powder and 3/4th tablespoons of powdered cinnamon. Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth and creamy paste. Apply this paste all over your damp scalp and hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo as usual.
- Egg: Beat one or two eggs together and apply it on your scalp and damp hair. Leave this egg mask on for about 30 minutes before you thoroughly wash it off with cool water and a mild shampoo. You can use this egg treatment once or twice a week for a few months and you will notice a difference in your hair quality and health.
- Avocado and Olive Oil: In a bowl, mix one whole avocado with one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the mixture onto your hair and scalp. Let it sit for half an hour and then rinse it thoroughly with a mild shampoo. As avocados are rich in vitamin E, they help moisturise your scalp and hair to a great extent. Apply this avocado mask twice a week to see your hair quality change for good.
Now that you are aware of the causes of thin hair and how to naturally achieve thick hair, let us recommend you a natural hair cleanser that will help change your hair quality too. Using a hair cleanser that is made with natural ingredients and is free from chemicals like sulphates, parabens and carcinogens will only make it easier for you to maintain the health of your hair. Hence, we suggest you try the Pure Sense Relaxing Macadamia Deep Nourishing Hair Cleanser. It is enriched with the goodness of macadamia nut oil that will gently clean and nourish your scalp. As it is packed with vitamin E and B5, this hair cleanser will soften your hair and control frizz as well.